Ten Other Commandments To Live By
- You shall not worry, for worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
- You shall not be fearful, for most of the things we fear never come to pass.
- You shall not carry grudges, for they are the heaviest of all of life’s
- You shall face each problem as it comes, viewing it as an opportunity to
expand your problems solving skills.
- You shall not take problems to bed with you, for they make very poor bedfellows.
- You shall not borrow other people’s problems. They are the ones intended
to solve their problems and integrate the lessons they learn for themselves.
- You shall not try to relive yesterday for good or ill, it is forever gone.
Concentrate on what is happening in your life and be happy now! Anxiety is
caused by trying to retrieve the irretrievable.
- You shall be a good listener, for only when you listen do you hear ideas
different from you own.
- You shall not become bogged down by frustration, for 90% of it is rooted
in self-pity and will only interfere with positive action.
- You shall count your blessing, never overlooking the small ones, for a lot
of small blessings add up to a big one.